I made salmon cakes! They were moist and they are great to eat alone, as a sandwich and on a salad.
Salmon Cakes - makes 4 patties
1 can of chunked salmon (in water)
1/4 cup dry quinoa
~ 1 teaspoon dill
~ 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard mayo
1. Put quinoa in about a 1/2 cup of water, let it come to a boil and let sit on low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the salmon and combine in a food processor along with the dill and mustard mayo. (Side note...you can combine your own mustard and mayo to taste)
3. Once quinoa is done allow it to cool then combine salmon mixture and quinoa in a separate bowl.
4. Form the mixture into cakes.
5. Mix up the egg in a separate dish and dip the cakes into the egg.
6. Put the cakes onto a hot skillet and cook about 2 minutes per side.
Yesterday I ate mine with some avocado and fruit.